Steven Michael. Schadendorf, MD
400 Taylor Blvd
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
- Steven Michael. Schadendorf, MD specializes in neurology. A neurologist is a medical doctor specializing in diagnosing, treating, and managing of disorders that affect the brain and nervous system. Common disorders or conditions treated by a neurologist include headache, pain, tremor, stroke, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, brain tumors, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease), Alzeimer's disease, and injuries of the brain or spinal cord. Neurologists do nor perform surgical procedures.
- Steven Michael. Schadendorf, MD Neurology
- Steven Michael. Schadendorf, MD Vascular Neurology
- Steven Michael. Schadendorf, MD
- 108 La Casa Via Ste 105
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
- More Information at Vitals
- Steven Michael. Schadendorf, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- University of Nebraska
- Neurologist (brain, nervous system)Neurology, and Vascular Neurology
- Years of Experience