Rod G. Krentel, MD
3719 Dauphin St Ste 100
Mobile, AL 36608
- Rod G. Krentel, MD specializes in oncology. An oncologist is a medical doctor who is specifically trained to diagnose and treat cancer. Different types of cancer respond to different treatments, so oncologists must know which treatment is best. Some oncologists specialize in a particular type of cancer. Lung cancer, prostate cancer, rectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, and leukemia are examples of various types of cancer.
- Rod G. Krentel, MD specializes in radiation oncology. A radiation oncologist is a board certified medical doctor who manages the treatment of radiation therapy. Radiation oncologists work with oncologists and surgeons, augmenting the efficacy of the radiation treatments and creating a treatment protocol that will ensure safety and accuracy. Bladder cancer, breast cancer, head and neck cancer, lung cancers, lymphomas, brain metastases, bone metastases, brain tumors, skin cancers, prostate cancers, gynecologic cancers, and colon, rectum and anal cancers are cancer types that are most often treated with radiation therapy.
- Rod G. Krentel, MD
- 3719 Dauphin St Ste 100
Mobile, AL 36608
- More Information at Vitals
- Rod G. Krentel, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine - New Orleans
- Oncology Specialist (cancer) and Radiation Oncology
- Years of Experience