- Mark R. Rogow, MD specializes in family medicine. A family physician is a doctor who diagnoses and treats acute and chronic medical illnesses and performs exams and health screenings. Examples of common conditions treated by family physicians include hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, GERD, and asthma.
- Mark R. Rogow, MD specializes in emergency medicine. An emergency medicine physician is a medical doctor trained to care for patients with acute illnesses or injuries that require immediate medical attention usually in urgent care centers or emergency departments. Examples of common conditions that emergency physicians treat are allergic reactions, physical trauma, heart attack, stroke, acute infectious disease, bleeding, bites and stings, drug overdose, and poisoning.
- Mark R. Rogow, MD
- More Information at Vitals
Mark R. Rogow, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- Ross University School of Medicine
- Family Practitioner and Emergency Physician
- Years of Experience