Jose Alfredo. Lujan-Palma, MD
11163 LA Quinta Pl
El Paso, TX 79936
- Jose Alfredo. Lujan-Palma, MD specializes in neurology. A neurologist is a medical doctor specializing in diagnosing, treating, and managing of disorders that affect the brain and nervous system. Common disorders or conditions treated by a neurologist include headache, pain, tremor, stroke, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, brain tumors, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrig's disease), Alzeimer's disease, and injuries of the brain or spinal cord. Neurologists do nor perform surgical procedures.
- Jose Alfredo. Lujan-Palma, MD Neurology
- Jose Alfredo. Lujan-Palma, MD
- 1810 Murchison Dr Ste 300
El Paso, TX 79902
- More Information at UCompareHealthCare
- Jose Alfredo. Lujan-Palma, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- Universidad Autonoma De Chihuahua
- Neurologist (brain, nervous system) and Neurology
- Years of Experience
- Honors and Awards
- Patients' Choice Award 2008,2009,2010,2011, Patients' Choice Award 2013,