Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO
2625 Wigwam Pkwy
Henderson, NV 89074
- Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO specializes in gastroenterology. A gastroenterologist is a board certified internist who focus on disorders and conditions of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Specific areas include the esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines (colon), pancreas and liver. Gastroenterologists perform procedures like liver biopsies and endoscopies of the digestive tract. Common conditions that gastroenterologists treat are hemorrhoids, esophageal reflux, GERD, diverticulosis, hepatitis, Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and ulcers.
- Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO specializes in internal medicine. An internist is a doctor for adults who diagnoses and treats acute and chronic medical illnesses, and performs exams and health screenings. Examples of common conditions treated by an internist include hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, GERD, and asthma.
- Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO Internal Medicine
- Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO Gastroenterology
- Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO
- 4000 Las Vegas Blvd N
Las Vegas, NV 89115
- More Information at Vitals
- Jonathan Michael. Ricker, DO, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie
- Gastroenterologist (digestive)Internist, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology
- Years of Experience