- Frederick E. Rushford, MD specializes in internal medicine. An internist is a doctor for adults who diagnoses and treats acute and chronic medical illnesses, and performs exams and health screenings. Examples of common conditions treated by an internist include hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, GERD, and asthma.
- Frederick E. Rushford, MD specializes in endocrinology. An endocrinologist treats disorders and diseases of the endocrine system. Examples of specific endocrine disorders are diabetes, hyperparathyroidism, hypoparathyroidism, hypopituitarism, and pancreatitis.
- Frederick E. Rushford, MD
- More Information at Vitals
Frederick E. Rushford, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- University Of Puerto Rico
- Internist and Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
- Years of Experience
- Honors and Awards
Patients' Choice Award 2008,2009,2010,2011,