Francisco P. Cordova, MD
29 W Edgemont Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD specializes in internal medicine. An internist is a doctor for adults who diagnoses and treats acute and chronic medical illnesses, and performs exams and health screenings. Examples of common conditions treated by an internist include hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol, GERD, and asthma.
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD specializes in hospice and palliative care. A hospice and palliative specialist is an internist , family medicine doctor , radiation oncologist , radiologist , or other physician who has special knowledge and skills to prevent and relieve the suffering experienced by patients that have life-limiting illnesses. A hospice and palliative specialist provides assistance in helping you and your loved ones find emotional and spiritual support. They prescribe treatments to control pain and other uncomfortable symptoms, and they coordinate care with other doctors, and assist in making difficult medical decisions.
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD specializes in hospital-based general medicine. A hospitalist manages the care of patients in coordination with primary care physicians and specialists. Following medical school, hospitalists typically undergo residency training in general internal medicine, general pediatrics, or family practice, but may also receive training in other medical disciplines.
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD Internal Medicine
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD
- 29 W Edgemont Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85003
- More Information at Vitals
- Francisco P. Cordova, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- University of Arizona
- InternistHospice & Palliative Specialist, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Years of Experience