- Anna Serur, MD specializes in a surgical specialty. A surgical specialist is a general surgeon who has a sub-specialty in a particular area. Typical surgical specialties include cardiothoracic surgery, colon and rectal surgery, general surgery, gynecology and obstetrics, gynecologic oncology, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otorhinolaryngology, pediatric surgery, plastic and maxillofacial surgery, urology, and vascular surgery.
- Anna Serur, MD specializes in colon and rectal surgery. Colorectal surgeons, also sometimes called proctologists, are physicians who specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of diseases involving the lowerdigestive tract, specifically the colon and rectum. Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), hemorrhoids, polyps, fistulas, Crohn's disease, and diverticulitis are common conditions treated by colorectal surgeons. In addition, many colorectal surgeons perform routine screening procedures such as colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy.
- Anna Serur, MD
- More Information at Vitals
Anna Serur, MD, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates.
- Medical School
- State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine
- Surgical Specialist and Colorectal Surgeon (colon & rectum)
- Years of Experience