17115 Red Oak Drive
Houston, Texas 77090
- Primary Area of Practice
- Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine
- Medical School
- Graduated from University of Cambridge, UK in 2000
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon Dr. Young Cho is the Director of Integrated Plastic Surgery, located in Houston, Texas. He specializes in aesthetic surgery, breast reconstruction, hand surgery, microsurgery, and post skin cancer restoration surgery. His undergraduate education was attained from McGill University, Montreal and Quebec, after which he earned a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree from Cambridge University in England.
Dr. Cho received his medical degree (MD) from Yale University School of Medicine and completed his residency and comprehensive 6-year plastic surgery training in plastic surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Plastic Surgery, in Milwaukee. During his training he was awarded a year-long clinical research fellowship with the National Institute of Health (NIH) to study the brain's role during nerve injury.
Dr. Cho was recruited by the Medical College of Wisconsin to join his former training program in Wisconsin, however, he elected to move to Texas to pursue plastic and reconstructive surgery in private practice.
Dr. Cho has hospital privileges at the Houston Northwest Medical Center. He is committed to building an integrative model of medicine, which brings together doctors of different specialties and the services of a nutritionist in order to offer his patients comprehensive medical and wellness-centered care.
Social Media and Site Links
- Houston, TX US
- MD, PhD
- Hospital Affiliations
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Yale University School of Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin, Department of Plastic Surgery
Residency, Plastic Surgery
- Site Groups
- Physician, Active Health Library, Doctor, Plastic Surgeon