Walter E. Jacobson, MD, Inc.
18300 Roscoe Blvd
IFL Tower, 4th Floor
Northridge, CA 91328
(818) 885-8500, Ext. 3724
- Specialty/Area of Focus
- Hypnosis & Past Life Regression Therapy
- Other Specialty/Area of Focus
- Spiritual Consultant / Mastery of Life Mentor
- Medical School
- Graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin in 1977
- Dr. Jacobson, a graduate of Cornell University, the Medical College of Wisconsin, and the UCLA / San Fernando Valley Psychiatry Residency Program, is a Board-Certified Psychiatrist who has been in private practice in the Los Angeles area since 1999.
He specializes in insight-oriented psychotherapy, cognitive-behavior therapy, spiritual psychotherapy, couples therapy, equine-assisted psychotherapy, hypnotherapy, and past life regression therapy.
He’s also a Motivational & Inspirational Speaker and a Mastery Of Life Mentor guiding people towards the fulfillment of their goals and dreams.
He has authored his first book, Forgive To Win!, which teaches people techniques for building self-esteem, eliminating sabotaging behaviors, and creating the lives that they want.
Social Media and Site Links
Walter Jacobson, MD
Walter Jacobson, MD Blog
Hearts & Minds: Family Health Guide Blogs