OrganizedWisdom is Hiring Ad Sales Account Executives
OrganizedWisdom® is the leading curator of high quality online health and lifestyle content. The company’s expert-curated WisdomCards™ help people quickly find the best and most reliable online health and lifestyle resources. We're a venture-backed company founded by experienced entrepreneurs looking for outstanding Advertising Sales Executives to join our team and be responsible for generating advertising revenue, building long-term strategic partnerships.
We only hire motivated superstars and we're looking for people with exceptional online ad sales experience, relationships at agencies (preferably pharma) and a rolodex focused around pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods companies. This is an opportunity to do extraordinary work and make a big impact with a team of innovative, smart, ambitious, and fun people. If you have a passion for building relationships, are the best at what you do, and want to be a part of a growing company that is helping a lot of people get access to better health resources then we want to meet you.
- Online ad sales experience required - with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and delivering significant revenue.
- Online ad sales to pharmaceutical and consumer health and their advertising agencies is preferred.
- You must excel at presenting to pharma advertising agencies and their clients - developing innovative and creative new ways to package sponsorships with unique, condition-specific online health content.
- You develop solid and long term relationships with clients and brands.
- You must feel comfortable working within a rapidly growing start up environment and developing the rules instead of following them.
- You must be a "batteries included" person. In other words, you contribute energy, enthusiasm and value to the people you interact with. You're a self-starter, organized and don't need to be micromanaged...you make things happen.
- You will need to get your hands dirty and understand more than just the high level parts of the sales process.
- You must live near or in between New York or Philadelphia as most clients and their agencies are located here.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- ~ Prospecting and building relationships with pharma marketers, brands, and their agencies
- ~ Educating prospects and making presentations
- ~ Packaging proposals, decks, responding to client RFPs
- ~ Attending industry conferences and tradeshows
- ~ Team coordination to optimize CPMs and effectively deliver results
- ~ Sales servicing and daily account management
- ~ Coordinate and work with Ad Operations team for proper trafficking of impressions
- ~ Maintain daily/weekly Revenue Dashboard: pipeline, revenue closed, CPMs, etc
- ~ Ongoing updates with where deals, relationships and projects are in their lifecycle.
Benefits of joining OrganizedWisdom:
- ~ We’re a small, efficient and results-based team, so we expect and give you the opportunity to make your mark.
- ~ We want team members to treat this like it's their own company which is why we provide equity consideration and great results-based compensation packages.
- ~ We move very quickly and your opinions are essential.
- ~ We listen.
- ~ No commuting, no time tracking, no BS...we focus on results only.
- ~ We’re very experienced serial entrepreneurs, and we've learned the hard way before.
- ~ But wait, there's more...Read our post about how we are building our company by Going Green, Virtually.
Email your resume and brief responses to these 7 questions:
- Who are the top 3 clients/agencies you've worked with? (could be internal or external.)
- In what capacity did you work with these 3 clients/What did you do for them?
- How long did you work for these clients?
- Please be ready to provide 3 references
- What was the best product/service you ever created/sold and why?
- What was the most disappointing product/service you ever created/sold and why? What did you take away from that?
- What was the largest deal you ever closed and how long did it take you to close? Also, how did you seal the deal?
Email us at email@example.com with "Sales Executive" in the subject line.