Apply to be an OrganizedWisdom Intern
Get practical experience from a team of passionate entrepreneurs, investors, and mentors focused on meaningful innovation
OrganizedWisdom.com is currently interviewing for Interns to participate in a rigorous program packed with real-world business experience and implement a series of important projects focusing on marketing, communications, and event planning. You will live, breathe and be a part of all aspects of a fast-growing technology start-up in New York City.
We are looking to work with super-smart, passionate people who are interested in becoming Marketing and Event Coordinators and want to be responsible for initiatives that will directly impact our rapidly growing business. This program requires motivated, self-starters with strong skills in writing, communications, project management, and event planning.
The program is based in New York City, and you will work from our Midtown office near Grand Central Station. **We also have virtual positions available for for those not in NYC area.
We are accepting applicants who are:
- Have unstoppable desire to learn and get practical start-up experience
- Analytical and love data
- Wicked smart
- Hard-working and hands on
- Have an interest in start-ups and helping grow a business
- Fun to work with
- Have an interest in helping solve the challenge of our time: closing the ‘Health Gap’ and raising standard of care in America
Your Primary Focus:
You will get exposure to all aspects of start-up life and be involved in key areas of the business including operations, product development, marketing, PR, sales, and business development. The primary focus of the program is to help manage and organize events, draft marketing copy, participate in customer service and PR, etc.
OrganizedWisdom is an expert-driven platform for health and wellness based in New York City. We’re on a mission to close the 'Health Gap' and elevate the standard of care by inspiring all doctors and health experts to embrace the power of digital media and share their wisdom online. OrganizedWisdom's investors include over 30 of New York City’s leading health, technology, and business investors including: Esther Dyson, Roger Ehrenberg, Jason Finger, Linda Holliday, Jerry Levin, Jeff Stewart and SeventySix Capital.
Submit your LinkedIn, Resume, or Blog and one sentence responses to these 9 questions:
- Why do you want to apply for this internship?
- What are you most passionate about in life?
- Define success for you from this Internship?
- What words best describe your work style?
- What is worst job you’ve ever had?
- Choose one: I am.......creative / hard working / passionate / wicked smart / analytical / geeky / fun / motivated / happy / still figuring it out / ready
- List availability (when can you start, how many hours a week, do you need any specific time off, when do you have to go back to school).
- List any or all of the following: LinkedIn, Twitter, Blog links, etc.
- Anything else?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Intern" in the subject line.