3800 Reservoir Road, NW
Main Hospital Building 2nd Floor, Room M2210
Washington, DC 20007
- Primary Area of Practice
- Specialty/Area of Focus
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Other Specialty/Area of Focus
- Colorectal cancer prevention, reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, hepatitis.
- Medical School
- Graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in 2004
- Dr Mark Mattar specializes in inflammatory bowel disease, acid reflux disease, gastroesophageal reflux, colon cancer, hepatitis, and irritable bowel syndrome. He believes in the holistic approach to caring for patients with digestive and liver problems.
- Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine
Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Social Media and Site Links
Mark C. Mattar, MD Physician, Department of Gastroenterology, MedStar Georgetown University Hospital