Dr. Marc H. Blasser, Urologist, Orange Park, FL
Written by the OrganizedWisdom Team with Emily Lapkin as the reviewer. All original content is supervised by the
The OrganizedWisdom Medical Review Team
Dr. Marc Hepner Blasser, M.D., specializes in
urology. A urologist is a doctor who treats and operates on conditions the male and female urinary tract, as well as the male reproductive organs. Common conditions treated by urologists include 1 kidney stones, urinary tract infections, prostate cancer, enlarged prostate, and interstitial cystitis. Dr. Blasser is based in Orange Park, Florida.
He has been practicing medicine for more than 25 years.
1 He has an office located at 1715 Village Way, Orange Park, FL 32073.
1 His office number is 904-264-8418.
1 Dr. Blasser attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA.
Dr. Blasser, do you have updates for us? Replace this page with a full Digital Office (like
Dr. Krein's) by signing up now. Both free and paid accounts are available, or you can just contact us with your updates. Top Ten Resources on Dr. Marc Hepner Blasser, M.D.
Google Scholar: Marc H. Blasser, MD scholar.google.com
- Marc H. Blasser, MD Orange Park Urology: Urology Associates of North East Florida - Physician Profiles orangeparkurology.com
- Urology Associates of North East Florida - Physician Profiles DrScore.com: Marc H Blasser, MD - Urology, Orange Park, FL drscore.com
- Marc H Blasser, MD - Urology, Orange Park, FL HealthGrades: Dr. Marc H. Blasser, MD - Free Doctor Profile - Urology, Located in Orange Park, FL healthgrades.com
- Dr. Marc H. Blasser, MD - Free Doctor Profile - Urology, Located in Orange Park, FL Vitals.com: Dr. Marc H Blasser, MD (Urologist) - Doctor in Orange Park, FL - Urology vitals.com
- Dr. Marc H Blasser, MD (Urologist) - Doctor in Orange Park, FL - Urology Healthcare.com: User Testimonials for Dr. Marc Hepner Blasser healthcare.com
- User Testimonials for Dr. Marc Hepner Blasser
Nominate a Link
Thanks for helping us improve this WisdomCard. We'll let you know if your resource makes the Top 10!.
Have another great resource to share? Go ahead and
nominate another resource!
Nominate a Resource for this WisdomCard™
We have 6 top resources but need 4 more. Does
Dr. Blasser have blogs, official sites, articles, or any other great resources we should include here?
skip this step or submit another link »
Research Notes References
About this WisdomCard
Each WisdomCard is handcrafted by our team of physician-guided health advocates. Our goal is to make it easy for you to find the most useful health resources for any health topic. In addition to filtering out spam and bad links, WisdomCards highlight tips and warnings, such as:
Scroll down to reach relevant content
Help improve this WisdomCard by
suggesting great links.