Registered Dietitian and Licensed Nutritionist with experience in
journalism, education, web design, recipe modifications and analysis,
menu planning and grant writing.
1. To Editors, Cookbook Writers, Recipe Designers and Publishers: I am
an experienced researcher in nutrition analysis with over 20 years
experience working with international, national and local publications.
2. Provide current news, events and resources in Nutrition, Food,
Health, Food Recalls, Safety, Disability Rights and Environmental
3. Encourage awareness and inspire ideas for Journalists, Educators, Consumers and Health Professionals.
4. Provide employment opportunities to idividuals with special needs,
such as Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Down syndrome, Muscular Dystrophy and
Dietitians-Online was created to acknowledge the contributions of the Dietitian (RD and APD) on the Internet.
1. Provide and network with the media, consumer, health professional and
educator reliable on-line food and nutrition articles and materials
created by the online dietitians.
2. Dietitians-Online submits articles with national or worldwide appeal
to major networks and government health agencies in the USA and
worldwide. (All submissions are subject to approval. You will receive
full acknowledgement with your submission.)
3. Construct an on-line resource of Dietitians' Blogs, News and Services.
4. To assist the Dietitian in planning and creating an on-line presence. Web and Blog Design services are available.
Nutrition Analysis; Web and Blog Designs; Consumerism
and Education in the following areas: nutrition, food, health, weight
control, food recalls, food safety, food savings, disability rights and