- Other Healthcare Provider
- Chiropractic Physician - Family Practice
- The Sheely Chiropractic Clinic is a modern health care facility that specializes in providing treatment for chronic and difficult conditions of the neuro – musculo – skeletal system. The Clinic maintains a 24-hour emergency message and scheduling center, and provides current “managed care model’ type case management for all conditions treated in the clinic. Statistics of the effectiveness of patient outcomes are constantly monitored through the clinic’s eight networked computer work stations.
Patients are treated using “state-of-the-art” equipment and techniques, including cryotherapy, hydrocollator therapy, electrical muscle stimulation therapy, interferrential therapy, russian stimulation, ultrasound therapy, motorized intersegmental mobilization and distraction therapy, muscle rehabilitation with exercise education instructions, and specific skilled manipulation (adjustments) of the spine and joints of the body. Nutritional and lifestyle counseling is a frequently requested service and is provided considering individual goals and needs. Patients are cared for by trained, efficient, and qualified staff, who are both friendly and professional.
As the Clinic Director of Sheely Chiropractic Clinic, Dr. Sheely is responsible for overseeing all aspects of program development, staff supervision, and the provision of chiropractic care. Sheely Chiropractic Clinic has been providing service since 1980, and currently employs a staff of four.
Social Media and Site Links
Chiropractic Care Information
Sheely Facebook Bus. Page
Sheely Chiropractic Clinic
Dr Rob Sheely's Blog
- 7119 Hetzler Road, Middletown, OH 45042
- Honors and Awards
- 1995 Small Business of the Year - Mid-Miami Valley Chamber of Commerce
1992 President's Award - Southwestern Ohio Chiropractic Association
1991 Chiropractor of the Year - Ohio State Chiropractic Association
American Chiropractic Association
Ohio ACA Delegate
Ohio State Chiropractic Association
Southwestern Ohio Chiropractic Association
Palmer College of Chiropractic: 1980
Activities and Societies: Fellow International College of Chiropractic F.I.C.C.
Graduated Cum Laude
- Site Groups
- Chiropractor, Active Health Library, Doctor, CAM