1 Brookfield Glen Dr. Suite B
P.O. Box 131
Belvidere, NJ 07823
- Other Healthcare Provider
- Successfully deals with problem cases, structural rehabilitation, extremity problems, migraine headaches, etc.
- Dr. Heins grew up in Linden, NJ and graduated from Linden High School in 1989. He continued his education at Montclair State University where he received a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology in 1994. He then earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic Degree (with Honors) at Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta, GA in 1997, while completing a Physiotherapy Certification at Brenau University in Gainesville, GA and the National Board of Chiropractic Examinations Parts I, II, III and PT in 1996, and was Honored in the 1996 (19th edition) and 1997 (20th edition) National Dean’s List. He completed the New Jersey Board of Chiropractic Examination and obtained his NJ license to practice in 1998. He held two Associate Chiropractic Physician positions at personal injury practices located in Hillside and Jersey City, NJ. He's been qualified as an expert witness having testified in various civil tort cases in Essex and Hudson counties, until purchasing Belvidere Chiropractic Center in 2000.
He has dedicated his practice to successfully deal with problem cases, structural rehabilitation, extremity problems, migraine headaches, etc.
He choose Belvidere because he wanted to practice in a community where he could feel a sense of belonging as well as one that could benefit from his special brand of care.
He is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association (ICPA), Association of NJ Chiropractor’s (ANJC), and the Association of NJ Chiropractor’s Sports Council (ANJCSC) and is also featured on SportsMD.
He is Webster Technique certified and currently obtaining a certification by the Academy Council of Chiropractic Pediatrics. As well as a local Salvation Army Annual Angel Tree sponsor, Theo’s Work donor, and a National Parks Conservation Association Member.
It was as a young child that Dr. Heins learned about Chiropractic and how it helped with his headaches. He was four years old when he started to get headaches a couple times a week. His father took him to his Chiropractor and it of course helped. His father remembers him going in and coming out a different kid. He knew that Chiropractic helped him, and knew then that he would help others through Chiropractic care.
He is happily married to his wife Michelle, and they have two beautiful daughters. When not in the office, Dr. Heins loves to spend time with his family. They enjoy traveling, hiking, swimming, spending time outside, reading, watching movies, and listening to music, and thay all receive weekly chiropractic adjustments including his baby daughters.
Social Media and Site Links
- Belvidere, NJ
- DC, BS
- Honors and Awards
- 1996 (19th edition) and 1997 (20th edition) National Dean’s List
Life University: 1994-1997
Doctor of Chiropractic
Montclair State University: 1990-1993
Bachelor of Science
Biology and Chemistry
- Site Groups
- Chiropractor, Doctor, CAM