- Veterinarian / Pet Health
- Holistic Pet Health
- Carol Osborne, D.V.M., is a leading authority on alternative and holistic veterinary medicine, advanced biotechnologies, the new clinical science of anti-aging medicine and aging-related pet diseases. She is our nation’s first veterinarian to be certified as a Diplomat of the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine and is the only veterinarian in the world to hold that title. She is the founder and president of the American Pet Institute, a non profit public foundation for animal welfare and PAAWS, Pet Anti-Aging Wellness Society. Dr. Carol has pioneered the exploration of new therapies for the treatment and prevention of age-related degenerative disease, as well as promotion of optimum health and performance for pets.
Dr. Carol is the author of international bestsellers Naturally Healthy Dogs and Naturally Healthy Cats. European book sales records topped 200,000 copies with translation into 12 different languages.
Dr. Carol has been featured in USA Today, USA Weekend, The Los Angeles Times and the New York Daily News. She is the author of more than 200 articles in veterinary journals and popular magazines including “Trends”, the highly respected journal of the American Animal Hospital Association, DVM Magazine, Dog Fancy, Dog World, Cat Fancy, Fox Business, Puppies USA, Groomer to Groomer, Icelandic Horse and Travel, and Equine Athlete. Her editorial contributions also include In Style Magazine, Womans World and Icon Magazine, as well as Fit Magazine and The National Enquirer.
Dr. Carol earned her B.S. degree from John Carroll University where she graduated summa cum laude. She received her D.V.M. degree with honors from Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine and has been in private clinical practice for over 20 years. Currently, she devotes much of her time to the research and development of advanced biosciences for the benefit of animal health and welfare.
For more information and important updates on anti-aging medicine and natural longevity for pets, visitDr. Carol’s official web site at www.CarolOnPets.com or call her toll free at 1-866-372-2765 (1-866-DR-CAROL).
- Board Certifications
- Anti-Aging Medicine
Social Media and Site Links
Carol on Pets Blog
Dr Carol, DVM
Broken Bone Advice.com
Dr Carol on MedHelp.org
Carol on Pets
- Chagrin Falls, OH
- DVM, MS
- Natural Pet Longevity Therapies for Dogs & Cats
- Integrative Veterinarian, Author, Board Certified Anti-Aging Diplomat
English (Professional fluency)
Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine
John Carroll University
Graduated Summa Cum Laude
Naturally Healthy DogsMarshall Editions | 1999
Authors: Dr. Carol Osborne, DVM
Dr. Carol's Naturally Healthy Dogs Book shows dog owners how to keep their canines in tip-top condition by treating common problems at home using herbalism, homeopathy, and traditional therapies.
Naturally Healthy CatsAmerican Pet Institute | 2006
Authors: Dr Carol Osborne, DVM
Dr. Carol's Naturally Healthy Cats book offers cat owners clear, easy to understand, expert advice on how to keep cats in tip-top condition by learning to recognize and treat the most common health issues cats experience on a daily basis. Herbal remedies, alternative, homeopathic treatments and traditional therapies are provided for each condition.
- Site Groups
- Active Health Library, Doctor, Veterinarian
PAAWSTM Senior Cat Vitamins age 7+ years
Paaws Dog Vitamins: Adult Medium Dogs 1-6 Years, 35-60lbs, Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Months Free!
PaawsTM Cat Vitamins:Adult Cats:ages 1-6 Years:Buy 60 Days, Get 30 Days FREE!
Paaws Dog Vitamins: Senior Large Dogs: 7 Years & Older, Over 60lbs, Buy 2 Months, Get 2 Months Free
Paaws Dog Vitamins: Senior Dogs 7 Years & Over, up to 15lbs, Buy 30 Days, Get 30 Days Free
Paaws Dog Vitamins: Senior Dogs: Age 7 Years & Older; Over 60lbs: Buy 60 Days, Get 60 Days Free
PAAWS Dog Vitamins: Dogs 7 Years & Older, Under 35lbs, Buy 1 Year Supply, Get 6 Months FREE!
Paaws Dog Vitamins: Age 7 Years & Over, 35-60lbs, Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Months Freeth 6 Months Free