1201 County Line Rd.
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
- Specialty/Area of Focus
- Sinus disorders, Surgery, Rhinoplasty
- Other Specialty/Area of Focus
- Allergy Drops, Sublingual Immunotherapy
- Medical School
- Graduated from Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University in 1991
- Dr. Brian Broker is Board Certified in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery and is Fellowship Trained in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
After completing medical school and residency training at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, he joined the staff at UCLA Medical Center where he completed his Fellowship Training. Dr. Broker returned to the Philadelphia area to pursue private practice.
Dr. Broker is the author of many publications concerning new treatments for ear, nose, and throat disorders and holds several leadership positions in the medical field. Dr. Broker is the Medical Director of the Surgery Center of the Main Line. He was appointed by Governor Rendell to be an advisor on the Medical Liability Task Force and is Chairman of the Otolaryngology section and member of the Medical Executive Committee at Phoenixville Hospital.
Dr. Broker has been recognized as “Top Doc” by Main Line Today magazine consistently since 2003.
Social Media and Site Links
- Exton, PA US
Board Certified: Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon
Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University
UCLA Medical Center
Fellowship Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Site Groups
- Physician, Active Health Library, Doctor, Surgeon, ENT Doctor