Cryptosporidium WisdomCard

Firefighters' Parasite Infections Came From Barn Blaze | Cryptosporidium Infections & Gastrointestinal Illness | LiveScience

livescience.com — “Twenty firefighters were infected with the parasite Cryptosporidium parvum after fighting a fire in a barn where 240 calves were kept.View full resource at livescience.com

  • View Related
  • Share

Most Recently Shared on March 8, 2012 at 11:57 pm By:

LiveScience LiveScience Science Enthusiast

Firefighters' Parasites Came from Barn Fire, Report Finds http://t.co/cbf3P5qn

2 years ago...