1019 North State Road 7
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
- Primary Area of Practice
- Family Medicine
- Specialty/Area of Focus
- Family Physician
- Other Specialty/Area of Focus
- General Practice
- Medical School
- Graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in 2005
- Dr. Lipson is an alumnus of Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with a doctorate in osteopathic medicine (D.O.) after graduating the University of Miami with a B.S. in psychobiology and minor in business administration.
He completed training as chief resident at the Family Practice Residency Program at Wellington Regional Medical Center in Wellington, Florida. He received his family practice board certification from the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians.
He is affiliated with the American Osteopathic Association, American College of Osteopathic Family Practitioners, and the Florida Osteopathic Medical Association.
He was born and raised in south Florida; he is married with one child, speaks spanish, and enjoys asian culture, geography and computer technology.
His interests include heart attack & stroke prevention, diabetes (diabetology), cholesterol (lipidology), obesity / metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, men's health, and sleep disorders. He is a board certified family physician who strives to exceed your healthcare needs.
- Board Certifications
- Family Practice
Social Media and Site Links
BUY HERE from Dr. Lipson: Certified Supplements (instead of your regular Vitamins)
Patient health information
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Hospital Affiliations
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Spanish (Elementary fluency)
Board Certified: Family Practice
American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Nova Southeastern University : 2005
University of Miami : 2001
Pulse volume recording
- Site Groups
- Doctor, Family Medicine Doctor, Physician, Active Health Library